Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the UCIL Recruitment 2023: Foreman Posts notification on 03/03/2023. Notification is out for 17 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications to the mentioned address from 03/03/2023 to 10/04/2023. The required eligibility criteria and other details for the Foreman (Mining) post are given below. Candidates will be posted in East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
UPSC CGS Prelims Result 2023 Declared: Check Result Now
Name of the Post: Foreman (Mining)
Post Date: 03/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 17
Place: East Singhbhum
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Foreman Posts
The application dates for the Foreman post is given below. Refer to the given dates and submit the application accordingly. No applications will be accepted after the last date. Check out the dates in the below table.
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/03/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2023: Foreman Posts
UCIL invites applications to fill 17 foreman Mining vacancies. Interested candidates who satisfy all eligibility criteria can check the detailed information here. The below table contains the post name and number of vacancies. Check category wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Foreman (Mining)||17 (UR-06, OBC (NCL-07, SC-04)|
UCIL Salary 2023:
The selected candidates will receive the salary mentioned below per month.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
UCIL Age limit (as on 10/04/2023):
The candidates should not have crossed the following upper age limit to be eligible for Post. Check the category wise age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Foreman (Mining)||50 years|
- Foreman Certificate / Second Class / First Class Manager Certificate of Competency (unrestricted) for underground metalliferrous mines from DGMS.
- Minimum 1 year experience in underground metaliferrous mines.
The selection will be based on
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2023: Foreman Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official UCIL website
- Visit ->www.ucil.gov.in
- Click ->Jobs-> Download Application.
- The application form is enclosed along with the notification pdf.
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach self-attested certificates along with the application.
- Candidates must send the application through Speed Post / any posts as mentioned in the notification pdf.
- Superscribe the post name on the envelope “Application for the post of Foreman”.
- The last date to submit the application is 10/04/2023.
- The envelope should reach the following address.
General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102
The following documents shall be produced in original for verification and self attested photocopies.
- Class 10th (High School) certificate for Date of Birth.
- Category valid certificate i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proforma prescribed by Government and self undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status, valid Physically Challenged certificate,
- Mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificates.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.