Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the UCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 29/10/2022. The notification is announced for filling 239 Trade Apprentice vacancies in various units of UCIL in Jharkhand region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/10/2022 to 30/11/2022. In the content below, candidates can check the information about the role, the vacancy and the eligibility requirements. One year of training will be allotted for selected candidates. For further information, read the content after this.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 29/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 239
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
Only online applications will be considered for evaluation. The deadline to apply for the mentioned positions is listed below. Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be considered. To apply for the Apprentice positions, see the dates for online applications in the table below.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/10/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts Posts
Check the table for details on UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 openings. Candidates will be posted in the following UCIL units Jaduguda, Narwapahar and Turamdih. The trade name and number of openings are included in the table.
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|3||Welder (Gas & Electric)||40|
|4||Turner / Machinist||12|
|6||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
Candidates will be paid a fixed monthly stipend as per Government rules.
Age limit (as on 30/11/2022):
Candidates need to be under the following age category as of 30/11/2022. The maximum & minimum age is as follows.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Look over the age relaxation in the table below.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI from NCVT in the concerned Trade.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
No Application fees for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online by visiting NAPS official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click ->Registration Tab.
- After Completing the registration, click on the link provided in the e-mail for activation.
- Online registration starts from 29/10/2022 to 30/11/2022.
- Register using a valid and active Email ID, Mobile No.
- Login using the reg. no and password.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click Submit.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Certificate applicable for EWS candidates
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Photo and signature
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
- Aadhaar card linked bank account
- Land Acquisition Certificate for Land Displaced Person / Adhaar Card for or Project affected family and UCIL ID card of employee for Employee son.