Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2022: Mining Mate Posts notification on 28/01/2022. Notification is out for 38 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications to the mentioned address within 20 days from the release date of the notification. The required eligibility criteria and other details for the Mining Mate post are given below.
Name of the Post: Mining Mate
Post Date: 28/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 38
Place: East Singhbhum
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Mining Mate Posts
The application dates for Mining Mate posts is given here. Refer to the given dates and submit the application accordingly. No applications will be accepted after the last date. Check out the dates in the below table.
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2022: Mining Mate Posts
UCIL invites applications to fill 38 Mining Mate vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfies all eligibility criteria can check the vacancy details here. The below table contains the post name and number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
The selected candidates will receive the salary mentioned below per month.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The candidates should have the following upper age limit to be eligible for Post. Check the category wise age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||UR / EWS||50 years|
|2||OBC (NCL)||53 years|
|3||SC / ST||55 years|
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate with valid unrestricted Mining Mate / Unrestricted Foreman / Unrestricted Second Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 (Three) years underground experience in Metalliferous Underground Mines.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Hindi / Local language.
The selection will be based on
- Trade Test
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Mining Mate Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official UCIL website: www.ucil.gov.in
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach passport size photograph and all attested copies of certificates.
- Send the duly filled in application form by Speed Post / Courier to the given address on
- The application should reach the venue on or before 16/02/2022.
General Manager (I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102.
Important Links for UCIL Recruitment 2022: Mining Mate Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.