Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2021: Winding Engine Driver Posts notification on 03/12/2021. Notification is out for 12 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications to the mentioned address on or before 22/12/2021. UCIL Winding Engine Driver eligibility criteria and other details are given below.
Name of the Post: Winding Engine Driver
Post Date: 03/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: East Singhbhum
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Winding Engine Driver Posts
The application dates for Winding Engine Driver posts is given here. Refer to the given dates and apply accordingly. No applications will be accepted after the last date. Check out all of the dates in the below table.
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2021: Winding Engine Driver Posts
UCIL invites applications for 12 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the Winding Engine Driver and satisfies all eligibility criteria can check the vacancy details here. The below table contains the post name and number of vacancies allocated.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Winding Engine Driver||12|
The selected candidates will receive the below mentioned pay scale per month.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Winding Engine Driver||34,709|
The candidates should have the following upper age limit to be eligible for Winding Engine Driver Post. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Winding Engine Driver||35 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the Winding Engine Driver Post as per Government rules. Check age relaxation below.
- OBC (NCL) – 38 years
- SC / ST – 40 years
- Candidates must possess Matriculation with valid 1st Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency obtained from Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS).
- The candidate should have minimum 03 (Three) year working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal / Coal Mines out of which at least 01(One) year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
The selection will be based on
- Trade Test
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Winding Engine Driver Posts
- Candidates can download the application from the official UCIL website: www.ucil.gov.in
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach passport size photograph and all attested copies of certificates.
- Send the duly filled in application form by Speed Post / Courier to the given address on
- The application should reach the venue on or before 22/12/2021.
General Manager (I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102.