Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 13/10/2021. Notification is out for 30 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 14/10/2021 to 02/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 13/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 30
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||14/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|3||Welder [Gas & Electric]||04|
- Applicable as per UCIL rules.
Age limit (02/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||18 to 25 years|
- OBC – 03 years
- SC / ST – 05 years
- Candidates should have completed Matric / Std. X & ITI Examination in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
The selection will be based on
- Merit Lists
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should complete the registration and apply Online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After the registration, Click on ->Apply for this opportunity.
- Login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the necessary details required.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Matriculation Mark Sheet and ITI Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Photo and signature
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
- Aadhaar card linked bank account
Important Links for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.