Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 09/10/2021. Notification is out for 242 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 09/10/2021 to 29/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 09/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 242
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||09/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|3||Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|6||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
- Applicable as per UCIL rules.
Age limit (29/10/2021):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 25 years.
- OBC – 03 years
- SC / ST – 05 years
- Candidates should have completed Matric / Std. X & ITI Examination in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
The selection will be based on
- Merit Lists
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should complete the registration and apply Online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After the registration, Click on ->Apply for this opportunity.
- Login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the necessary details required.
- Upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.