Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced the UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/05/2020. Notification is out for 136 posts such as Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice in Jharkhand. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/05/2020 to 22/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 16/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 136
Important Dates for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||02||–||01||01||04|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||01||01||–||01||03|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||07||02||02||03||14|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||26||06||06||15||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||03||01||01||01||06|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||33,994/-|
|3||Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||32,180/-|
|4||Winding Engine Driver-B||32,633/-|
|6||Apprentice (Mining Mate)||70% respective State or Union Territory.|
|7||Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||70% respective State or Union Territory.|
|S.No.||Name of the Speciality||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||30 years|
|2||Mining Mate-C||35 years|
|3||Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||30 years|
|4||Winding Engine Driver-B||32 years|
|6||Apprentice (Mining Mate)||25 years|
|7||Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||25 years|
1.Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical):
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc.(Physics / Chemistry) 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates with knowledge of Computers will be preferred.
2. Mining Mate-C:
- Candidates should be completed Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess 05 years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines.
- Candidates must be able to read / write and speak Hindi / Local language.
3. Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A:
- Candidates should be completed Matric with the 1st class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by the Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
- 01 yr experience as in-charge with 1st class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr.
- Candidates should be conversant with the operation of oil-fired boilers.
4. Winding Engine Driver-B:
- Candidates should be completed Matric or equivalent.
- The candidate must possess 1st class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety.
- The candidate should have more than 03 years of working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal / Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Candidates should be completed Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in an Underground Metal Mines.
- Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
6. Apprentice (Mining Mate):
Candidates should be completed Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR / OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC / ST candidates.
7. Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant):
Candidates should be completed Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR / OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC / ST candidates.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official UCIL website: www.ucil.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/05/2020 to 22/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.