Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts notification on 23/12/2022. TSPSC invites online applications from Indian citizens for 185 Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in the state of Telangana. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2022 to 15/02/2023. The upcoming detailed notification will include all exam details. So, You can easily find the exam details here. Candidates should check the details of the vacancy and any additional eligibility before submitting the online application. Also, follow the instructions below for applying online.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 23/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 185
Important Dates for TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
The online application for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon will be available from December 30, 2022. Submit the application on or before 15th February 2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||30/12/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/02/2023|
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
The Telangana Public Service Commission currently has openings for Veterinary Assistant Surgeons. The number of vacancies is listed in the table below. Candidates can check the TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class-A||170|
|2||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class-B||15|
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given under and other allowances will be applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||54,220 – 1,33,630|
Candidates will only be qualified for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon position if they meet the given age limits. Check the age limit for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||18 to 44 years|
1. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – Class A
- Candidates should have completed B.V.Sc.
2. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – Class B
- Candidates should have completed B.V.Sc. and also Post Graduation Degree or a Post Graduation Diploma in a relevant subject or M.V.Sc with Biotechnology / Veterinary Public Health.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates belonging to all categories should pay the application fee online. The required fee amount is listed below. Applications will be taken into consideration following successful payment.
|S. No||Fee Category||Application Fees|
|1||Application Processing Fee||200|
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Visit the TSPSC official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click -> New Registration.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Log in using the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Online registration ends on 15/02/2023.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.