Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced the TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/03/2020. Notification is out for 93 Manager (Engineering) posts in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/03/2020 to 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager (Engineering)
Post Date: 11/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 93
Important Dates for TSPSC Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|1||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||79|
|2||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|3||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|4||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||03|
|5||Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||01|
- Manager (Engineering): 37,100/ to 91,450/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2020):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 34 years.
- Candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986
- Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2002
|1||Telangana State Government Employees|
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).
|3||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||03 years|
|4||SC / ST and BCs||05 years|
|5||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C.or AICTE.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates can apply through online.
|1||GEN / OBC||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH & Internal candidates.||Nil|
How to Apply for TSPSC Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 16/03/2020 to 15/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.