Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced the TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/12/2019. Notification is out for 36 Food Safety Officer posts in IPM and GHMC. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/01/2020 to 25/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Post Date: 06/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 36
Important Dates for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
|1||Food Safety Officer in IPM||10|
|2||Food Safety Officer in GHMC||26|
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||Pay Scale|
|1||Food Safety Officer in IPM|| 28,940 /-|
|2||Food Safety Officer in GHMC|| 28,940 /-|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||Age Limit|
|1||Food Safety Officer in IPM||18 to 34 years|
|2||Food Safety Officer in GHMC||18 to 34 years|
|1||Telangana State Government Employees||05 years|
|3||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||03 years|
|4||SC / ST and BCs||05 years|
|4||Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University OR
- Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||280 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / BC||Nil|
How to Apply for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled-in online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
Important Links for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.