Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released the TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts notification on 05/07/2021. Notification is out for 151 Vacancies in Telangana State Prosecution Service. Eligible candidates can apply online as per the dates mentioned below. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Post Date: 05/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 151
Important Dates for TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||Will be Notified|
|Last Date of Online Application||Will be Notified|
Note: The dates for submission of Online Application Form will be intimated shortly.
Vacancy Details of TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Multi-Zone||No of Posts|
|1||Multi-Zone – I||68|
|3||Multi-Zone – II||83|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||54,220 – 1,33,630|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Public Prosecutor||34 years|
- SC/ST/BC – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 years
- Telangana State Government Employees – 05 years
- NCC (who worked as Instructor in NCC) – 03 years
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB / BL) awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. The Candidates who have passed five-year course in Law after their Intermediate are also eligible.
- The candidate must have practiced as an Advocate for not less than three (3) years with active practice in Criminal Courts in the State as on date of Notification.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|S. No||Paper||Max. Marks|
|1||Paper I||100 marks for 200 multiple choice questions|
|2||Paper II||100 marks (Descriptive type)|
- Both papers will be set in English language only.
|1||All other Candidates||1500/-|
|2||SC / ST (candidates of Telangana State)||750/-|
- The fee can be paid by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode to be made available on the TSLPRB Website.
How to Apply for TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TSLPRB website: www.tslprb.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Registered users can log in and apply using the generated User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your active email id and password read the given instructions and complete the registration.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and uploading of their scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.
Important Links for TSLPRB Recruitment 2021: Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Will be Notified Soon)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|