Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has released the TRAI Advisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 Advisor post. So interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application from 15/07/2020 to 14/08/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Advisor
Post Date: 16/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for TRAI Advisor Recruitment 2020:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15/07/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14/08/2020|
Vacancy details of TRAI Advisor Recruitment 2020:
No of Vacancies
|S. No||Post||Level of Pay|
|1||Advisor||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|S. No||Post||Maximum Age Limit|
- Candidates should have completed Master / Bachelors Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Commerce / Engineering / Law/Science / Humanities from a recognized University / institution or
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India and possessing requisite experience in the relevant field.
- Officers of the Central Government, Central Public Sector Undertakings and Statutory and Autonomous Bodies should Hold equivalent post on regular basis or
- Officers in Selection Grade with four years of regular service in the same grade or
- Group ‘A’ Officers having seventeen years of regular service in Group ‘A’ of which at least four years of regular service shall be in the Selection Grade.
- Written Exam/Interview
No application fees.
How to Apply for TRAI Advisor Recruitment 2020:
- Applications can be downloaded from TRAI’s website www.trai.gov.in.
- Candidates should send the application form through speed post.
- Fill the form, attach all the required documents and send the post to the below mentioned address.
- The envelope containing the application should be sent superscribing the post applied for i.e. ‘Application for the Post of Advisor”.
- The application should reach the venue before 14/08/2020.
Senior Research Officer (A&P), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J. L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002.