Tripura Public Service Commission has announced the TPSC Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Officer Posts notification on 18/02/2021. Notification is out for 63 Vacancies (Permanent). Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/03/2021 to 30/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer
Post Date: 18/032/2021
No of Vacancies: 63
Important Dates for TPSC Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/03/2021 up to 5:30 PM|
Vacancy Details of TPSC Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Post|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Agriculture Officer||10,230 – 34,800|
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 30/03/2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC, ST, candidates and Government Servants.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University / Institution.
- Knowledge of Bengali / English / Kokborok language.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Interview / Personality Test.
|2||ST / SC / BPL card holders / PH Candidates||150/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2021: Agriculture Officer Posts
- Candidates should apply online.
- The online applications will be available on the TPSC website: www.tpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 02/03/2021 to 30/03/2021.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
- Login and apply. Pay the application fees online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Application.