Tripura Public Service Commission has announced the TPSC Grade-II Recruitment 2020 notification on 10/03/2020. Notification is out for 40 Grade-II posts under GA (P & T) Department, Govt.of Tripura. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/03/2020 to 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: T.C.S. Grade -II & T.P.S.Grade -II
Post Date: 12/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 40
Important Dates for TPSC Grade-II Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of TPSC Grade-II Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||T.C.S. Grade-II||Level-14 of Pay Matrix,2018|
|2||T.P.S.Grade-II||Level-14 of Pay Matrix,2018|
Age limit (as on 01/03/2020):
- The age limit should be between 21 to 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants.
- A candidate must hold the Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Bengali / English / Kokborok language.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness & Medical Examination
- Personality Test.
Candidates can apply through online.
|1||GEN / OBC||300/-|
|2||ST / SC / BPL card holders / PH Candidates||250/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Grade-II Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TPSC website: www.tpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 10/03/2020 to 30/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Once applicant registers his / her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his / her registered mobile number and email ID.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.