Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the TNUSRB Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts notification on 08/03/2022. Notification is out to engage 444 Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) vacancies for both male and female candidates in the Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens only. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/03/2022 to 07/04/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the complete vacancy details, Instructions to apply and other eligibility criteria before sending the application form. Stay tuned for all the latest updates.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 08/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 444
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Sub-Inspector Posts
The online applications for the posts of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) Post will be active from 8th March 2021. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The written exam will be conducted In the month of June 2022. Exact date will be announced later.
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of the TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Sub-Inspector Posts
TNUSRB invites applications from the citizens of India for Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The table contains both Male and Female vacancies.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Total|
|General/ Men||Women/ Transgender|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||279||120||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||32||13||45|
Monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates. Allowances will be as admissible as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||36900 – 116600|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/07/2022. Candidates can check the age limit in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector||20 to 30 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable to certain categories. Check age relaxation here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Backward Class (BC), Backward Class [Muslim] [BC (M)], Most Backward Class/Denotified|
|2||Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes [Arunthathiyar] [SC(A)], Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Transgenders||35 years|
|3||Destitute Widow||37 years|
|4||Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel||47 years|
|5||Departmental candidates||47 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from any recognized university.
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above pattern will not be eligible.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification and Physical Tests
- Viva Voce
- Special Marks
Candidates have to pay an examination fee of 500/-. Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations will have to pay 1000/- as an examination fee.
The payment options are both online (Net-banking / Credit card / Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Sub-Inspector Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the TNUSRB official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit the TNUSRB official website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click -> Online Facilities ->Online Application System.
- Online registration starts from 08/03/2022 to 07/04/2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.