Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced the TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Fireman Post notification. Notification is out for 458 posts in Chennai. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 26/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Fireman
Post Date: 17/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 458
Important Dates for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Fireman Post
|Start Date for Application||26/09/2020|
|Last Date for Application||26/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Fireman Post
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST / SC(A)||18 years||24 years|
|2||BC / BC(M) / MBC / DNC||18 years||24 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||29 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be minimum 10th Class Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute.
- Tamil Language must be one of the subject in 10th standard.
Selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Application Fee will be 130/-.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Fireman Post
- Eligible aspirants may apply through Online by visiting the official site www.tnusrbonline.org
- Aspirants may apply from 17/09/2020 to 26/10/2020.