Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam on 25/05/2023. Notification is out for 40 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates waiting for the Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam 2023 Exam can now apply online using the online application link on the page’s bottom. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25/05/2023 to 23/06/2023. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notifications.
Name of the Post: Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam
Post Date: 25/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 40
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Online Application – Start Date||25/05/2023|
|Online Application – Last Date||23/06/2023|
|Application Correction Window Period||28/06/2023 12.01 AM to|
30/06/2023 11.59 PM
|Exam Date (Paper-I)||18/08/2023|
09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Exam Date (Paper-II)||18/08/2023|
02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam 2023 examination is approximately 40 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Geologist in Ground water wing of Water Resources Department||11|
|2||Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||29|
TNPSC CGSSE Salary:
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Geologist||37700 – 119500|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2023):
Candidates who apply for the above posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|SI. No||Name of the Post|
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1.||Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] (Should not have completed)||18 years||32 years|
|2.||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||18 years||No maximum Age Limit|
1. Assistant Geologist in Ground water wing of Water Resources Department
- M.Sc in Geology or Master of Science degree in applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology.
2. Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department
- Candidates must have completed M.Sc. in Geology.
The selection will be made through the following stages
- Written Exam
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. One Time Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 25/05/2023 to 23/06/2023.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.