Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam on 03/02/2023. Notification is out for 1083 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates waiting for the Combined Engineering Subordinate Service 2023 Exam can now apply online using the online application link on the page’s bottom. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 03/02/2023 to 04/03/2023. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notifications.
Name of the Post: Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam
Post Date: 03/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 1083
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Online Application – Start Date||03/02/2023|
|Online Application – Last Date||04/03/2023|
|Exam Date (Paper-I)||27/05/2023|
09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Exam Date (Paper-II)||27/05/2023|
02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Service 2023 examination is approximately 1083 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department||794|
|2||Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department||236|
|3||Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department||18|
|4||Draughtsman, Grade – III in Town and Country Planning Department||10|
|5||Foreman, Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited||25|
TNPSC CESSE Salary:
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer / Draughtsman||35400 – 130400|
|2||Foreman||19500 – 71900|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2023):
Candidates who apply for the above posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|SI. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] (Should not have completed)||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes (Should not have completed)|
|1.||Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department||37 years||No maximum Age Limit|
|2.||Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department||32 years||SCs/SC(A)s/STs -35years MBCs/DCs / BCs/BCMs-34years|
|3.||Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department||32 years||37 years|
|4.||Draughtsman, Grade – III in Town and Country Planning Department||32 years||37 years|
|5.||Foreman, Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited||32 years||No maximum Age Limit|
1. Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
3. Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Architectural Assistantship.
4. Draughtsman, Grade – III in Town and Country Planning Department
- Diploma in Town and Country Planning or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship or
- Experience in Civil Engineering for not less than 3 Years.
5. Foreman, Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / B.E., Mechanical Engineering preferred.
The selection will be made through the following stages
- Written Exam
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. One Time Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 03/02/2023 to 04/03/2023.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.