Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts on 18/11/2022. Notification is out for 731 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates can apply online using the apply button given at the bottom of the page. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in the Tamil Nadu Government sector. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 18/11/2022 to 17/12/2022. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notification.
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 18/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 731
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Applications must be submitted online only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Date of Notification||18/11/2022|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||17/12/2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 22/12/2022 – 12.01 AM||To 24/12/2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Date and Time of CBT|
|Paper-I||15/03/2023||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper-II||15/03/2023||02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2022 examination is approximately Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||Tamil Nadu Animal|
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||56,100 – 2,05,700|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates who apply for the Inspector posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s,|
BCMs and Destitute Widows of All Categories
|No maximum Age limit|
1. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Candidates should have completed B.V.Sc., Degree (or)
- Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages.
The selection will be done through the following stages. Exam Center details can be checked in the notification pdf using the given links.
- Computer Based Test
Registration / Examination fees should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 18/11/2022 to 17/12/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.