Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Group 2 Exam Notification on 18/02/2022. Notification is out for 5529 Vacancies. Candidates waiting for the TNPSC Group 2 notification can apply online using the online application link given at the bottom of the page. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23/02/2022 to 23/03/2022. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notifications.
Name of the Post: Group II, II A
Post Date: 18/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 5529
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Group 2 Exam
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also check tentative Exam Dates, Result Date and Interview dates below.
|Online Application – Start Date||23/02/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||23/03/2022|
|Group 2 Prelims Exam Date||21/05/2022|
|Group 2 Prelims Exam Result Date||05/06/2022|
|Group 2 Mains Exam Date||September 2022|
|Group 2 Main Exam Result Date||December 2022|
|Group 2 Interview Date||February 2023|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Group 2 Exam
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Group 2 2022 examination is approximately 5529 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||No. of Posts|
|2||Group II A||5413|
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Group 2 post will get a salary as per the Government rules.
Candidates who apply for the Group 2 post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||For All Posts||21 to 32 years|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) – B.L. Degree||21 to 33 years|
Candidates should have completed a Graduate degree in any discipline from any of the Universities / Institutions.
The selection will be done through Combined Civil Services Exam 2 in 2 stages i.e.
- Preliminary Examination (300 marks)
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test / Counselling (750+100 marks).
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is applicable as per Government rules. Fee details will be notified shortly.
|1||Exam Fees||To be Announced Soon|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Group 2 Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 23/02/2022 to 23/03/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Group 2 Exam:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.