Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Executive Officer Posts on 20/05/2022. Notification is out for 36 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Grade IV Posts only through online mode. Candidates can now apply online using the online application link given at the bottom of the page. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20/05/2022 to 18/06/2022. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notifications.
UPSC CDS-II Recruitment 2022: 339 Posts – Check Exam Date, Vacancy, Eligibility
Name of the Post: Executive Officer
Post Date: 20/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 36
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Executive Officer Posts
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Online Application – Start Date||20/05/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||18/06/2022|
|Exam Date (Paper-I)||11/09/2022 (9.30 A.M.to 12.30 P.M.)|
|Exam Date (Paper-II)||11/09/2022 (2.00 A.M.to 05.00 P.M.)|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Executive Officer Posts
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Executive Officer 2022 examination is approximately 36 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the post name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
TNPSC Executive Officer Salary:
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Executive Officer||19500 – 71900|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates who apply for the above posts must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Castes||25 – 42 years|
|2||Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities and Backward Classes||25 – 39 years|
|3||“Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes)||25 – 37 years|
- A pass in the SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to College courses of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study) OR
- A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State. (10 years course of study).
The selection will be done through the following stages
- Written Exam
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. One Time Registration fee and Examination Fee is given below.
|S. No||Examination Fee||Registration Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Executive Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 20/05/2022 to 18/06/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Links for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Executive Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.