Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam notification on 15/09/2022. Notification is out for 217 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates waiting for the Combined Statistical Subordinate Service 2022 Exam can now apply online using the online application link given at the bottom of the page. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 15/09/2022 to 14/10/2022. For more details on TNPSC Exams go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notifications.
Name of the Post: Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam
Post Date: 15/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 217
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam
Applications must be submitted online. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Online Application – Start Date||15/09/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||14/10/2022|
|Application Correction Window|| 19/10/2022 – 12.01 AM to|
21/10/2022 – 11.59 PM
|Date of Examination (Paper-I)||29/01/2023 (09.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M)|
|Date of Examination (Paper-II)||29/01/2023 (02.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam
TNPSC has approximately released 217 vacancies for the Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam 2022 examination. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the post name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Statistical Investigator||211|
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary as per the Tamil Nadu Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Statistical Investigator||20,600 – 75,900|
|2||Computor||19,500 – 71,900|
|3||Statistical Compiler||19,500 – 71,900|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates who apply for the TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs,|
BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute
Widows of all categories.
|No maximum age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- Ex-Servicemen: The maximum age limit is 50 years.
1. Assistant Statistical Investigator
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Economics / Computer Applications with Statistics Or
- Any Graduate Degree along with Post Graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
2. Statistical Compiler
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics.
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Statistics. or
- A Degree in Bio Statistics.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Candidates can check the exam structure in the below table. The written exam will be conducted in two phases Paper-I and Paper-II. The questions will of objective type.
|Written Exam||Paper-I: Subject paper||300 Marks|
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. Registration fee and Examination Fee are given below.
|3||SC / ST / Destitute Widow / PWD||Fee Exemption|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/09/2022 to 14/10/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.