Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Research Assistant Posts notification on 20/10/2021. Notification is out for 06 Research Assistant Vacancies in Evaluation and Applied Research Department included in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20/10/2021 to 19/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 20/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Research Assistant Posts:
|Online Application – Start Date||20/11/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||19/11/2021|
|Date of Examination (Paper-I)||22/01/2022 (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M)|
|Date of Examination (Paper-II)||22/01/2022 (03.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Research Assistant Posts:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Research Assistant||36900 – 116600|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs,|
BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute
Widows of all categories.
|No Maximum age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- Ex-Servicemen: The maximum age limit is 50 years.
1. Research Assistant
- Candidates should have completed a first class post-graduate degree in Economics or Econometrics or Statistics or Business Administration or Mathematics or Social work or Sociology or Anthropology or Agricultural Economics or Public Administration.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
|Written Exam||Paper-I: Subject paper||300 Marks|
|Paper-II: General Studies||270 Marks|
- Registration / Examination fee should be paid online.
|3||SC / ST / Destitute Widow / PWD||Fee Exemption|
- Applicants who have already registered in the One-Time Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- MBC / Denotified Communities / Backward Classes (Fees): Three Free Chances
- Ex-Servicemen (Fees): Two Free Chances
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Research Assistant Posts:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 20/10/2021 to 19/11/2021.
- Candidates must register once in the One-Time Registration.
- One-Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory before applying for any post.
- Login and apply using the One-Time Registration ID and password.
- Fill the online application, upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and certificates specified.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application for future reference.