Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts notification. Notification is out for 365 Vacancies. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 05/02/2021 to 04/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Agricultural Officer (Extension)
Post Date: 05/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 365
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||05/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||04/03/2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI / HDFC Bank)||06/03/2021|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-I)||18/04/2021 (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M)|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-II)||18/04/2021 (03.00 P.M to 05.00 P.M)|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Agricultural Officer (Extension)||365|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Agricultural Officer (Extension)||37700 – 119500|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs,
BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute
Widows of all categories.
|No Age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s andBCMs]
|30 years (for bachelor degree in Agriculture), 32 years ( M.Sc., Ph.D.)|
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- Ex-Servicemen: The maximum age limit is 48 years.
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelors degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture) and
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Oral Test (Interview)
|Written Exam: Agricultural
|Paper-I : Subject paper
Agriculture (Degree Standard)
|Paper-II : General Studies
- Registration / Examination fee should be paid online.
|3||SC / ST / Destitute Widow / PWD||Fee Exemption|
- Applicants who have already registered in the One-Time Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- MBC / Denotified Communities / Backward Classes (Fees): Three Free Chances
- Ex-Servicemen (Fees): Two Free Chances
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/02/2021 to 04/03/2021.
- Candidates must register once in the One-Time Registration.
- One-Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory before applying for any post.
- Login and apply using the One-Time Registration ID and password.
- Fill the online application, upload a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and certificates specified.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print/save their application for future reference.