Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 on 21/07/2022. Notification is out for 92 Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Candidates waiting for the TNPSC Group 1 notification can apply online using the online application link given at the bottom of the page. This will be the best opportunity for the candidates to work in the Tamil Nadu Government sector. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21/07/2022 to 22/08/2022. For more details go through the complete notification given below. Aspirants shall visit the page regularly and get the latest TNPSC Notification.
Name of the Post: Group 1
Post Date: 21/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 92
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022:
Applications must be submitted in online mode only. Online application dates are given in the below table. Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Also, check the Exam Date and time below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/07/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22/08/2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||27/08/2022 – 12.01 A.M.||29/08/2022 – 11.59 P.M|
|Date and time of Preliminary Examination||30/10/2022 FN||9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Date of Main Written Examination||Will be announced later at the time of declaration of results of Preliminary Examination|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022:
The number of vacancies to be filled through the TNPSC Group 1 2022 examination is approximately 92 Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. Selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. The table contains the Exam name and the number of vacancies.
|S. No.||Name of the Post and Post Code||Name of the Service and Code No.(001)||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||Tamil Nadu Civil Service||18|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) (Post Code: 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||26|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)(Post Code: 1003)||Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service||25|
|4||Deputy Registrar of Co- operative Societies (Post Code : 1004)||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13|
|5||Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||7|
|6||District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service (Post Code : 1007)||Tamil Nadu General Service||3|
TNPSC Group 1 Salary:
Candidates selected for the TNPSC Group 1 posts will get a monthly salary as per the Government rules. Check the below table for Salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Pay Scale|
|1||Group 1||56,100 – 2,05,700|
Age limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Candidates who apply for the Group 1 post must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Minimum Age||Maximum Age Limit (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Categories||Maximum Age Limit (Others not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs|
|1||For all the posts [except the post of Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes )]||21 Years||39 Years||34 Years|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) For applicants possessing any degree||21 Years||39 Years||34 Years|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) For applicants possessing any degree||21 Years||40 Years||35 Years|
1. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
- Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
2. Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)
- A degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
- A degree both in Commerce and Law.
- A degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
- A degree either in Commerce or Law.
3. District Employment Officer
- Graduates in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and to those with Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science and Experience in Industrial or Personal Management or Labour Welfare.
4. Assistant Director of Rural Development
- Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology.
The selection will be done through the following stages
- Written Exam
Registration / Examination fee should be paid online. The Application fee is given as per Government rules. Fee details i.e. One Time Registration fee and Examination Fee is given below.
|S. No||Prelims Examination Fee||Registration Fee||Mains Examination Fee|
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 21/07/2022 to 22/08/2022.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the application form for future reference.