Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/12/2019. Notification is out for 12 posts such as Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) & Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing) in the Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises [EI(1)] Department included in Tamil Nadu Industries Service for the year 2019. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 08/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director and Assistant Superintendent
Post Date: 09/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||09.12.2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||08.01.2020|
|Last Date for payment of fee through bank||10.01.2020|
|Date of written examination|
|Paper –I Basics of Engineering (For the Post of Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical )||25.04.2020 F.N. 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper-II (General Studies) (Common to both the posts)||25.04.2020 A.N 02.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M|
|Paper –I Chemical Engineering (For the Post of Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing)||26. 04. 2020 F.N. 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director of industries and Commerce (Technical)||11|
|2||Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing)||01|
- Assistant Director and Assistant Superintendent: 56,100-1,77,500 (Level 22) (Revised Scale of Pay).
|S.No.||Category of the Applicants||Age Limit|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Age limit|
|2||Others [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].|
1. Assistant Director:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology degree of any discipline except Civil engineering and Architectural Engineering And
- Practical Experience in a factory or workshop for a period of not less than one year.
- Note: The experience for the post of Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical) should have been obtained from a factory or workshop recognized by the State Government / Central Government.
2. Assistant Superintendent:
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in Chemical Engineering (or) Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering. And
- Practical Experience for a period of not less than three years in a Research Institute or Engineering Workshop or Chemical Laboratory.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|Basics of Engineering (Assistant Director)|
|Chemical Engineering (Assistant Superintendent)|
|General Studies (Degree standard) (75)|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) (25)|
|Interview and Records||70|
Candidates apply through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||350/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH||Nil|
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration System on or
before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the
applicant’s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available
information and update them.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in
PDF format for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.