Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has announced the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/03/2020. Notification is out for 242 posts such as Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) & Typist in Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2020 to 23/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant & Typist
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 242
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/04/2020 Upto 11:59 P.M|
Vacancy Details of TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||SC||SC(A)||ST||MBC||BC||BCM||GT||Total|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||07||01||00||08||09||02||11||38|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (AE)||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|2||Environmental Scientist||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|4||Typist||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC (O), BC (M) and [(Destitute Widows of all castes only for the post of Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typists)].||18 to 35 years|
|Others [i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC(O) and BC(M)]||18 to 30 years|
1. Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates should be completed Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering, and
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering / M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
2. Environmental Scientist:
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines:
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Toxicology
- Marine Biology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
3. Assistant (Junior Assistant):
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of a minimum of six months.
- Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates should be pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of a minimum of six months.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / SC (A) / PWD / Destitute Widows||250/-|
How to Apply for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TNPCB website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 23/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of SSLC/ HSC, Degree Certificate/ P.G Degree certificate, Priority certificate, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
- Candidates upload the scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
- After the candidate completes the One Time Registration, a User ID with Password will be generated. The User ID & Password has to be kept confidential.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.