Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has released the TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/12/2019. Notification is out for 320 Forest Guard posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Post Date: 30/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 320
Important Date for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|2||Forest Guard with Driving License||93|
|Name of the Posts||GT||BC||MBC/DT||BCM||SC||SC(A)||ST||Total|
|Forest Guard With Driving License (Current Vacancies)||–||01||–||01||–||–||–||02|
|Forest Guard With Driving License (carried forward Vacancies)||–||38||02||25||21||04||01||91|
- Forest Guard: 18200 to 57900 per month
|S.No.||Category of the Candidates||Age Limit|
|1||General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs and BCMs)||21 to 30 years|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 to 35 years|
|3||Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License)||21 to 30 years|
1. Forest Guard:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes (List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification.
2. Forest Guard with Driving Licence:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Candidates must possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the
candidate possess experience in driving* of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor
Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Candidates must possess a basic knowledge of the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Candidates must possess the first-aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu and
- Candidates must be certified to possess the visual standard specified below without glasses.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Physical Standards Verification
- Endurance Test.
Candidates can pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||300/-|
|2||SC / ST Candidates||150/-|
How to Apply for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through Online Mode on the Tamil Nadu Forest Department’s Website.
- The candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph, signature and relevant certificates in JPG/JPEG format of size photograph: 20-50 kb and signature: 10-20 KB.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Registration Number and Password, candidates should download and take print out of their application for future reference.
Important Links for West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.