Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Graduate Teacher/BRTE Posts notification. Notification is out for 2222 Graduate Teacher/BRTE Vacancies. TN TRB is now inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill open positions. The online application will commence from 01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023. In this article, we have covered all the information on the TN TRB Graduate Teacher/BRTE Recruitment 2023, including the required education, pay, and online application dates. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
Name of the Post: Graduate Teacher/BRTE
Post Date: 01/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 2222
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Graduate Teacher/BRTE Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Graduate Teacher/BRTE positions. Submit your application by the specified timeframes. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified times.
|Start Date of Online Application||01/11/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/11/2023|
|Date of Examination||07/01/2024|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Graduate Teacher/BRTE Posts
The TN TRB is accepting applications online to fill 2222 positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN TRB Graduate Teacher/BRTE posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings assigned to it are listed in the table below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE)||Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service||2222|
Department Wise Vacancies:
|S. No.||Department Name||Vacancies|
|1||Directorate of School Education||2171|
|2||Directorate of MBC/DNC Welfare||23|
|3||Directorate of Adi- Dravidar Welfare||16|
|4||Directorate for Welfare of the Differently|
The following compensation will be paid each month to the candidates chosen as Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE). Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE)||36400 –115700|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given range. Verify the age range before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit.
|S. No.||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|2||SC / ST / BC / MBC / DNC / DW||58 years|
1. Graduate Teachers / BRTE
- Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE. or
- B.El.Ed or B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed. or
- B.Ed. and Pass in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper – II with relevant optional subject.
The selection will be based on two successive stages
- Part A: Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective type)
- Written Examination Part B: Main Subject (Objective type)
- Certificate Verification
TN TRB Exam Pattern:
Part -A: Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective type)
|Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks (out of 50 marks)|
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test||30||50||30 Minutes||40% (20 Marks)|
Part -B: Subject (Objective type)
|Subjects (In a single paper)||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|For BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA & ST||Gen|
|Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography (Each Subject in a Single Paper)||150||150||3 Hours||45 Marks (30 %)||60 Marks (40%)|
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|1||Gen / OBC / BC / MBC / DNC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / SCA||300/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Graduate Teacher/BRTE Posts
- Visit TN TRB Official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The online application will be available on the official TN TRB website soon.
- On the Home Page, click “Apply Online” next to the post you want to apply.
- Candidates must register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.