Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the TN TRB Recruitment 2023: CMRF Eligibility Test notification on 16/10/2023. Notification is out for 120 Vacancies. TN TRB is now collecting applications from eligible candidates for the Chief Minister Research Fellowship (CMRF) Eligibility Test for the year 2023 – 2024. The online application must be submitted from 20/10/2023 on or before 15/11/2023. In this article, we have covered all the information on TN TRB CMRF Recruitment 2023. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
Name of the Post: Chief Minister Research Fellowship (CMRF) Eligibility Test
Post Date: 16/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 120
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2023: CMRF Eligibility Test Posts
Here are the online application dates for the CMRF Eligibility Test. Submit your application by the specified timeframes. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible can register within the specified times.
|Start Date of Online Application||20/10/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/11/2023|
|Date of CMRF Eligibility Test||10/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2023: CMRF Eligibility Test Posts
The TN TRB is accepting applications online to fill 120 positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility and are interested in applying for TN TRB CMRF Exam can check out the opening details here.
|S. No.||Name of the Exam||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Chief Minister Research Fellowship (CMRF) Eligibility Test||120|
- Candidates must have completed any Post Graduate degree from a recognized Institution, located in the State of Tamil Nadu.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2023: CMRF Eligibility Test Posts
- Visit TN TRB Official website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- The online application will be available on the official TN TRB website soon.
- On the Home Page, click “Apply Online” next to the post you want to apply.
- Candidates must register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.