Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the TN TRB Recruitment 2022: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts notification on 20/08/2022. Notification is out for 155 Lecturer Vacancies. TN TRB is now collecting applications from eligible candidates to fill open positions. The Online application dates will be notified shortly. In this article, we have covered all the information on the most recent TN TRB Lecturer, Senior Lecturer & Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2022, including the required education, pay, and online application information. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Pharmacist Posts, 889 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer
Post Date: 20/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 155
Important Dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2022: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Junior Lecturer positions. Submit your application by the specified timeframes. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified times (application Dates will be announced soon).
|Start Date of Online Application||Will be Announced Later|
|Last Date of Online Application||Will be Announced Later|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||Will be Announced Later|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2022: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts
The TN TRB is accepting applications online to fill 155 positions. Candidates that meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN TRB Lecturer or Senior Lecturer or Junior Lecturer posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings assigned to it are listed in the table below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
The following compensation will be paid each month to the candidates chosen as Lecturer or Senior Lecturer or Junior Lecturer. Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Lecturer||56900 –180500 (Level 23)|
|2||Lecturer||36900 –116600 (Level 18)|
|3||Junior Lecturer||36400 –115700 (Level 16)|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given range. Verify the age range before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Lecturer||57 years|
|3||Junior Lecturer||57 years|
1. Senior Lecturer:
- Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline with 50% marks. and
- M.Ed. Degree with not less than 55%marks.
- It is important to note that in both UG and PG the candidate must have studied the same or its equivalent subject.
- Minimum five years of experience is required.
- Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography and
- M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with not less than 55% marks.
3. Junior Lecturer:
- Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, History and
- M.Ed. degree with not less than 55% marks.
The selection will be based on two successive stages
- Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
TN TRB Exam Pattern:
Part -A: Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective type)
|Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks (out of 50 marks)|
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test||30||50||30 Minutes||40% (20 Marks)|
Part -B: Subject (Objective type)
|Subjects (In a single paper)||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks (out of 150 Marks)|
|SC 45%||ST 40%||Others 50%|
|Main Subject||70||70||3 Hours||68||60||75|
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|1||Gen / OBC / OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST / SCA||250/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2021: Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer Posts
- Visit TN TRB Official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The online application will be available on the official TN TRB website soon.
- On the Home Page, click “Apply Online” next to the post you wanted to apply.
- Candidates must register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.