Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors Posts notification on 11/02/2021. Notification is out for 2098 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/03/2021 to 25/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 2098
Important Dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||01/03/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/03/2021|
|Date of Written Exam||26/06/2021 & 27/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors Posts
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
Subject wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects (Current Vacancy)||No. of Posts|
|16||Physical Director Grade I||39|
|17||Computer Instructor Grade I||39|
- PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors: 36900 – 116600
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 01/07/2021.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree, after completion of S.S.L.C., Higher Secondary Course or its equivalent and a degree (10+2+3+2) from any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
- Certificate Verification
Exam Pattern for Online Exam:
|Main Subject||110||3 Hours|
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST||250/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants/Physical Education Directors Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TN TRB website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.