Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 2207 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: PG Assistants, Physical Education Directors, Computer Instructor
Post Date: 11/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 2207
Important Dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants & Other Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||16/09/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/10/2021|
|Date of Written Exam||13/11/2021, 14/11/2021 and 15/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants & Other Posts
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate Assistants / Physical|
Education Directors Grade – I and
Computer Instructor Grade I
- PG Assistants / Physical Education Directors / Computer Instructor: 36900 – 116600
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree, after completion of S.S.L.C., Higher Secondary Course or its equivalent and a degree (10+2+3+2) from any University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Exam
- Certificate Verification
Exam Pattern for Online Exam:
|Main Subject||110||3 Hours|
|1||Gen / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC / ST||250/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2021: PG Assistants & Other Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the TN TRB website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- The application fee should be paid online.
- Candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.