Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has announced the TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/01/2020. Notification is out for 1060 Lecturers posts in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering / Non-Engineering). Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/01/2020 to 12/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lecturers
Post Date: 22/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 1060
Important Dates for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/02/2020|
|Date of Written Exam||First Week of May 2020|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Posts|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||119|
|5||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
|15||Modern Office Practice||17|
- Lecturers: 56,100/ – 1,77,500/- (Level 22)
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
The upper age limit is 57 years.
1. Lecturer in Engineering Subjects:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent.
- The candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture.
- The candidate should possess a first-class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
2. Lecturer in Non-Engineering Subjects:
A first-class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Main Subject||1 Mark Questions : 100||100||3 Hours|
|2 Marks Questions: 40||80|
|General Knowledge||1 Mark Questions: 10||10|
- Questions in the main subject will be on the subject for which the candidate has applied.
- The question paper for all subjects will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions in the English version only.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / SCA / ST / PWD||300/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the TN TRB website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 22/01/2020 to 12/02/2020 at 05.00 PM
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- All the particulars in the online application such as the name of the candidate, post applied for, subject applied for, communal reservation, date of birth, address, and all other fields will be filled carefully.
- If a candidate is willing to apply for more than one subject separate application form shall be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates should take the print-out of the application form for future reference.