Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released the TN TRB Block Educational Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/11/2019. Notification is out for 97 Block Educational Officer posts in the Elementary Education department for the year 2018-2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2019 to 09/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Block Educational Officer
Post Date: 20/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 97
Important Dates for TN TRB Block Educational Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of TN TRB Block Educational Officer Recruitment:
|GT W HI||01|
- Block Educational Officer: 36900/- – 116600/-
|1||Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslims),
Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Scheduled Castes
including Arundathiyars and Scheduled Tribes
|2||General Category||35 years|
- The candidate should possess minimum general qualification as stated in G.O.Ms.No.182, School Education (G1), Dated.25.07.2007. Graduate degree B.A. / B.Sc. with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History and Geography as Major subjects obtained from a recognized University.
- The Candidate should possess the Professional qualification ie. B.Ed degree obtained from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification
Candidates pay through Online payment.
|1||General / OBC||500/-|
|2||SC, SCA, ST and
Person with Disability
How to Apply for TN TRB Block Educational Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG / JPEG / PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG / JPEG / PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately.
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.