Tamil Nadu Public Works Department has released the TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts notification. TN PWD Recruitment Notification is out to engage 500 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice Vacancies for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 16/02/2023 to 31/03/2023. The online application link is given at the end of the posts. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
BEL Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer Posts, 38 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Post Date: 16/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 500
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice posts online applications will be active till 31st March 2023. The DV will be conducted on 19/04/2023, 20/04/2023 & 21/04/2023.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||12/06/2023|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||06/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply in TN PWD||31/03/2023|
|Declaration of Shortlisted List||10/04/2023|
|Certificate Verification||19/04/2023, 20/04/2023 &|
Vacancy Details of TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
Online Application is invited for 500 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Technician Diploma Apprentice||145|
Salary will be given to the selected Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice Trainee||9000|
|2||Technician Diploma Apprentice||8000|
The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech in a relevant discipline.
2. Technician Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Candidates have to enrol themselves on the NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in before 06/03/2023.
- Click Enroll ->Complete the application form (Please wait for atleast one day for
enrollment verification and approval.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Log in to the NATS portal using their user ID/Email ID and password.
- Click on the ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST menu and select the Find Establishment option from the drop-down menu.
- Upload Resume
- Choose the Establishment name “PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT TAMILNADU”.
- Click the “Apply” button. Click Apply again.
- Submit the application.
- Complete the registration process before 31st March 2023.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.