Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Assistant Posts notification on 17/02/2023. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released 93 Ophthalmic Assistant vacancies on a temporary basis. TN MRB is now accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill the open vacancies. Candidates must submit an online form from 17/02/2023 to 09/03/2023. In this article, we have covered all the information on the most recent TN MRB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2023, including the required education, pay, and online application information. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
AIESL Recruitment 2023: Assistant Supervisor, Regional Security Officer Posts, Salary 42000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Ophthalmic Assistant
Post Date: 17/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 93
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Assistant Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Ophthalmic Assistant positions. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified dates.
|Online Application – Start Date||17/02/2023|
|Online Application – Last Date||09/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Assistant Posts
The TN MRB is accepting applications online to fill Ophthalmic Assistant positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN MRB Ophthalmic Assistant posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below.
|Category||G||W||Ex- Ser||PSTM||DAP(PH)||Total Vacancies|
The following salary will be given to the selected candidates every month. Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Ophthalmic Assistant||35400 – 112400|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given age limit as on 01/07/2023. Verify the age limit before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit. The minimum age limit is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit for SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC & DNC.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||For all categories||18 to 32 years|
|2||Differently Abled Person||18 to 42 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen||18 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have passed the two years Ophthalmic Assistant course or two years diploma in Optometry.
The method of selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||300/-|
|For all others||600/-|
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Ophthalmic Assistant Posts
- Visit TN MRB Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- The online application is available on the official TN MRB website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration”.
- Select the name of the post “Ophthalmic Assistant”.
- Online registration closes on 09/03/2023.
- Candidates must register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of the required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.