Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Laboratory Technician Posts notification on 12/06/2023. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released 332 Laboratory Technician vacancies on a temporary basis. TN MRB is now accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill the open vacancies. Candidates must submit an online form from 12/06/2023 to 02/07/2023. All the information regarding the TN MRB Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 is included in this article. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
Name of the Post: Laboratory Technician
Post Date: 12/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 332
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Laboratory Technician Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Laboratory Technician positions. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified dates.
|Online Application – Start Date||12/06/2023|
|Online Application – Last Date||02/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Laboratory Technician Posts
The TN MRB is accepting applications online to fill Laboratory Technician positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN MRB Laboratory Technician posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below.
|Category||G||W||DW||EX- SER||PWBD||Backlog Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|MBC / DNC||35||15||2||3||1||–||2||–||16||7||81|
The following salary will be given to the selected candidates every month. Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given age limit as on 01/07/2023. Verify the age limit before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit. The minimum age limit is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit for SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC & DNC.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1||For all categories||18 to 32 years|
|2||Differently Abled Person||18 to 42 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen||18 to 50 years|
- Candidates must have completed 12th.
- Must possess a certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education and
- Must have a good physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work.
The method of selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||300/-|
|For all others||600/-|
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Laboratory Technician Posts
- Visit TN MRB Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- The online application is available on the official TN MRB website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration”.
- Select the name of the post “Laboratory Technician”.
- Online registration closes on 02/07/2023.
- Candidates must register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of the required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.