Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Posts notification on 11/10/2023. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released 2250 ANM/VHN vacancies on a temporary basis. TN MRB is now accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill the open vacancies. Candidates must submit an online form from 11/10/2023 to 31/10/2023. All the information regarding the TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Recruitment 2023 is included in this article. For further information check the official notification using the given link.
Name of the Post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse
Post Date: 11/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 2250
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Posts
Here are the online application dates for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse positions. Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered. Candidates who are eligible may register within the specified dates.
|Online Application – Start Date||11/10/2023|
|Online Application – Last Date||31/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Posts
The TN MRB is accepting applications online to fill Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility for the following positions and are interested in applying for TN MRB Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse posts can check out the opening details here. The post name and the number of openings are listed in the table below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse||2250|
The following salary will be given to the selected candidates every month. Below are details regarding the monthly salary.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse||13000|
The candidate’s age must not exceed the given age limit as on 01/07/2023. Verify the age limit before applying. Candidates must be within the appropriate age limit to apply for the position. Check the given age limit. The minimum age limit is 18 years. There is no maximum age limit for SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC & DNC.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit (OC)|
|1||For all categories||18 to 42 years|
|2||Differently Abled Person||18 to 52 years|
|3||Destitute Widow||18 to 59 years|
- Candidates must have completed 12th and two years Multi Purpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course / Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Training Course.
The method of selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||300/-|
|For all others||600/-|
TN MRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse Posts
- Visit TN MRB Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- The online application is available on the official TN MRB website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration”.
- Select the name of the post “Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Village Health Nurse”.
- Online registration closes on 31/10/2023.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of the required documents.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.