Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Junior Analyst Posts notification on 16/03/2022. Notification is out for 29 vacancies on a temporary basis to the post of Junior Analyst in Tamil Nadu Food Safety and Drug Administration Department. Interested candidates can register online using the given registration link. The online application will commence from can apply online from 16/03/2022 to 05/04/2022. For further information check the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Analyst
Post Date: 16/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Junior Analyst Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Eligible candidates can refer to the given dates and apply accordingly. No applications will be accepted after the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||16/03/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||05/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Junior Analyst Posts
TN MRB invites applications for 29 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the following posts and satisfies all eligibility criteria can check the vacancy details here. The below table contains the category name and number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|4||MBC / DC||06|
The selected candidates will receive the following monthly remuneration.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Analyst||36,400 – 115700|
Candidates must have the following age limit to be eligible for the post. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the below criteria to apply for the post. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Upper Age limit|
|1||ST / SCA / SC / MBC & DC / BCM / BC||59 years|
|3||Differently Abled Person (OC)||42 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OC)||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor’s Degree in Technology in Dairy / Oil or Veterinary Sciences from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission”.
The selection procedure will be based on
- Computer Based Test (CBT) / Written Examination
Candidates must pay the application fee online. No other means of application will be accepted.
|1||SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH)||500/-|
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Junior Analyst Posts
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post “Junior Analyst”.
- Online registration closes on 05/04/2022.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of required documents.
- Submitting the online application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.