Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Dark Room Assistant Posts notification on 16/03/2022. Notification is out for 209 vacancies on a temporary basis to the post of Dark Room Assistant in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can register online using the given registration link. The online application will commence from can apply online from 16/03/2022 to 05/04/2022. For further information check the below content.
Name of the Post: Dark Room Assistant
Post Date: 16/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 209
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Dark Room Assistant Posts
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode. Eligible candidates can refer to the given dates and apply accordingly. No applications will be accepted after the last date.
|Online Application – Start Date||16/03/2022|
|Online Application – Last Date||05/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Dark Room Assistant Posts
TN MRB invites applications for 209 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the following posts and satisfies all eligibility criteria can check the vacancy details here. The below table contains the category name and number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|4||MBC / DC||42|
The selected candidates will receive the following monthly remuneration.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Dark Room Assistant||19,500 – 62000|
Candidates must have minimum 18 years of age. Candidates ensure that they satisfy the below criteria to apply for the post. Check the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Upper Age limit|
|1||ST / SCA / SC / MBC & DC / BCM / BC||No Maximum Age Limit|
|2||Differently Abled Person (OC)||18 to 42 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (OC)||18 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have passed in Higher Secondary Course with Science Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the related subjects (viz) Mathematics or Computer Science and
- Certificate of having successfully completed the training course for Dark Room Assistant of any Institution recognised by the State Government (or) Government of India.
The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Candidates must pay the application fee online. No other means of application will be accepted.
|1||SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW||300/-|
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Dark Room Assistant Posts
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post “Dark Room Assistant”.
- Online registration closes on 05/04/2022.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of required documents.
- Submitting the online application.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for TN MRB Recruitment 2022: Dark Room Assistant Posts
|Official Website||Click here|
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.