Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2021: Dialysis Technician Posts notification. Notification is out for 292 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06/02/2021 to 20/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Dialysis Technician
Post Date: 06/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 292
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2021: Dialysis Technician Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||06/02/2021|
|Online Application – Last Date||20/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2021: Dialysis Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Dialysis Technician Grade II||292|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Dialysis Technician Grade II||20,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||Age Limit (Max)OC|
|1||For all categories||18 to 58 years||30 years|
|2||Differently Abled Person||18 to 58 years||40 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||18 to 58 years||48 years|
- Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary Course with the following science subjects namely
(a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or
(b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other related subjects; and
- Must have passed one year Certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institution or any other Institution recognised by the State or Central Government.
- The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualifications.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH): 300/-
- For all others: 600/-
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2021: Dialysis Technician Posts
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Dialysis Technician Grade – II.
- Online registration closes on 20/02/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.