Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Therapeutic Assistant Posts notification 03/12/2020. Notification is out for 76 vacancies on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/12/2020 to 24/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Therapeutic Assistant
Post Date: 03/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 76
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Therapeutic Assistant Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||03/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Therapeutic Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Therapeutic Assistant Male||38|
|2||Therapeutic Assistant Female||38|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Therapeutic Assistant (Male & Female)||18000 – 56900|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Max) SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||Age Limit (Max)OC|
|1||Therapeutic Assistant||18 to 58 years||30 years|
|2||Differently Abled Person||18 to 58 years||40 years|
|3||Destitute Widow||18 to 58 years||58 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||18 to 58 years||48 years|
1. Therapeutic Assistant
- Candidates should have completed 2 ½ years course in Diploma in Nursing Therapy awarded by the Chairman, Board of Examination, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu or the Secretary, Governing council, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Government of Tamil Nadu.
The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualifications.
Candidates pay through online.
- Therapeutic Assistant: 300/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) / DW and 600/- for all others.
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Therapeutic Assistant Posts
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of Therapeutic Assistant (Male) / Therapeutic Assistant (Female).
- Online registration starts from 03/12/2020 to 24/12/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.