Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2020 notification 22/05/2020. Notification is out for 223 Assistant Surgeon (General) posts on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/05/2020 to 29/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 22/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 223
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Surgeon: 56,100 to 1,77,500/- per month
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|1||SCs / SC(A)s / STs / MBC&DCs / BCs / BCMs||57 years|
- Candidates should possess the MBBS or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
- The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW||500/-|
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 22/05/2020 to 29/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.