Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced the TN MRB Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification 25/07/2020. Notification is out for 87 Skilled Assistant Grade-II, 14 Physician Assistant vacancies on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/07/2020 to 16/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Skilled Assistant Grade-II & Physician Assistant
Post Date: 28/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 101
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for TN MRB Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of TN MRB Assistant Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Skilled Assistant Grade-II (Fitter Grade II)||87|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Level of Pay|
|1||Skilled Assistant Grade-II (Fitter Grade II)||19,500 – 62,000|
|2||Physician Assistant||35,400 – 1,12,400|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts & Category||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Grade-II / Physician Assistant (all category)||18 to 58 years|
1. Physician Assistant
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc., (Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant) awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
2. Skilled Assistant Grade-II
- Candidates should have passed in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Candidates should possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) and
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade. (as specified in G.O.(D).No.99, Health and Family Welfare (AD2) Department, dated 22.01.19).
The selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications.
Candidates pay through online.
- Skilled Assistant: 250 for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) / DW candidates and 500 for all others.
- Physician Assistant: 300 for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) and 600 for all others.
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application is available on the official TN MRB website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 25/07/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for TN MRB Assistant Recruitment:
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification – Skilled Assistant||Click here|
|For Official Notification – Physician Assistant||Click here|