Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Programme Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer in Mumbai. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 20/03/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Post Date: 13/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for TISS Programme Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of TISS Programme Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Not Mentioned|
- Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 40,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Master in Public Health / Master in Health Administration / Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health) / M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology).
- Candidates should have 2 to 4 years of working experience in the field of Monitoring & Evaluation / working experience in the related field of TB counseling services or HIV / AIDS or and Public health.
- Previous experience in implementing community awareness programmes in the health field will be given priority.
- Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Knowledge and experience of using of SPSS.
- Willingness to work in the field (this is not an office job).
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of TISS Programme Recruitment:
Candidates should bring the Resume and Photocopy of academic record (Graduation onwards), experience certificate etc to the following address:
TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES Saksham Training Hall, Below Old Conference Hall, TISS Main Campus, Opp. Deonar Bus Depot, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-88 Contact No. 022-25525492
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||20/03/2020 at 10:00 A.M.|