Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Programme Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Programme Officer posts in Mumbai. Eligible candidates send the application before 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Preference shall be given to candidates based in Mumbai.
Name of the Post: Programme Officer
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for TISS Programme Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||15/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of TISS Programme Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Assisting the Programme Coordinator in leading a team of counsellors.
- Providing counselling over calls and emails.
- Training and supervision of counsellors at iCALL.
- Writing reports, newsletters research papers and coordinating with partner agencies
- Designing and delivering training modules conducting workshops, and assisting in publicity efforts.
- Cultivating relevant partnerships for iCALL.
- Developing and Assisting in strategic planning.
- Programme Officer: 35,000/- to 38,000/- per month.
- Candidates possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology (MA / MSc) from a recognized and reputed University.
- Candidates have at least three to five years of counselling experience.
- Experience of leading a team / supervising mental health professionals of one year would be an added advantage.
- Speak English and Hindi and at least one regional Indian language fluently.
- Candidates possess excellent academic writing skills in English and research skills.
- Candidates have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
- Be skilled in public speaking.
- Be willing to work in flexible hours and to travel within Mumbai and to different parts of the country to conduct outreach, training, and workshops on a regular basis.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TISS Programme Officer Recruitment:
Candidates may send their résumé to [email protected] with a subject line Application for the post of Programme Officer.