Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Programme Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Programme Manager post on a contract basis at International Relations Office, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 20/01/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidate will have to join within one week from the date of their selection.
Name of the Post: Programme Manager
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for TISS Programme Manager Recruitment:
- Programme Manager: 45,000/-to 50000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should have a Masters’ degree in Social Work / Social Sciences / Humanities / International Relations / Public Relations / Management Studies / MBA / Hospitality Management / Travel and Tourism with minimum 02 years of relevant work experience involving coordination / consultancy / training / teaching / research or similar academic and administrative profile and experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of TISS Programme Manager Recruitment:
Eligible candidates will attend the interview in the below venue with the following documents:
- Covering Letter to Chairperson, International Relations Office (with the details of the position applied for)
- Latest CV
- Passport Photo –02
- Copies of the Educational qualifications Degree / Diploma / Certificates / Transcripts.
- Recommendation Letters (Min. 02)
- SOP – Stating your interest to work with the International Relations Office (specifying the position)
- Testimonials and Work Experience Letters (Mandatory)
International Relations Office, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai-88
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Programme Manager||22/01/2020 at 11:00 A.M.|