Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Mental health Trainer Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Mental health Trainer cum Counsellor post in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Mental health Trainer cum Counsellor
Post Date: 23/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for TISS Mental health Trainer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of TISS Mental health Trainer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Mental health Trainer cum Counsellor||02|
- Mental health Trainer cum Counsellor: 20,000/- per month.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling / Clinical Psychology / Social Work/ Psychiatric Social Work or other allied sciences.
- Candidates should have relevant experience of minimum a year.
- Candidates should be located in Jaipur for the duration of the project.
- Candidates should speak English and Hindi fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Candidates should have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for TISS Mental health Trainer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website: www.tiss.edu
- Applications are to be emailed to [email protected] with a subject line “Application for the post of master trainer cum counsellor”