Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced the TISS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for 02 years position under the research project funded by the Department of Science and Technology. The post is for the project “Fast forward to SDG6: Acceptable and affordable water in secondary Indian cities (4WARD)” in Mumbai. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 17/01/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for TISS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000 + 24% HRA (total 38,440) per month.
- Candidates should be completed Post-graduate in Social Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Public Policy or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Candidate must have research experience water and sanitation issues in urban settings.
- Ability to converse in Marathi and read / write / communicate proficiently English is must.
- Basic knowledge of quantitative research (Descriptive Statistics) and good knowledge of qualitative methodology would be essential.
- Command on Excel, PowerPoint is essential.
- The applicant should be willing to travel to field locations as and when required.
- Ph.D. students are eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of TISS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested candidates are requested to carry a hard copy of detailed resume and letter of experience for the interview to the given venue:
Academic Building 2, TISS New Campus, Mumbai.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||17/01/2020 at 11.00 A.M.|
Important Links for TISS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.